Our goal with the Santa experience is to provide your children with a memorable experience interacting with Santa Claus, one they will never Forget. At the same time we want to provide your family with beautiful heirloom portraits that will be treasured for a lifetime. After you book your portrait session your children will receive a personalized letter from Santa inviting them to his Alpine workshop. When they arrive they will meet Santa at their own pace after which they will participate in a myriad of activities with him from checking the nice list to eating cookies, listening to him read The Night Before Christmas and much much more. It's a magical and oft times humorous event. During their time with Santa we will be taking photographs to capture the event for you. After the session we will make an appointment for you to come in to view 10-15 of the best images which we have turned into beautiful art pieces. You can purchase one or all of the portraits, it is up to you! We offer a variety of products from Christmas Cards and gift sized portraits to beautifully framed canvas and metal wall portraits. Our most cherished item is a custom storybook heirloom album that tells the story of your children's time with Santa!
Our session fee is $399 plus tax during October through November. Our December session Fee is $499 plus tax.
Here is what you get:
- About a 60 minute private interactive experience for your children with Santa Claus - real beard and all!
- A $199 Print Credit to be applied toward your product order ($299 if you book a December session).
- A wooden Gift Box filled with Santa’s Magical Reindeer Dust.
- Hand-finished art created under the direction of Master Photographer Ted York.
- 10 to 15 beautifully crafted art images to choose from. You can buy one or all of them. It's up to you!
- A private appointment with a slideshow of your images and an ordering consultation.
- Social Media files for sharing all of your ordered images.
- A signed copy of "The Night Before Christmas" with illustrations created from our Santa. *while supplies last.