We want you to have a great experience! Below is a step by step process from start to finish giving you an idea of what to expect when you book Ted York Photography to create images for your family.
- If and when you decide to retain me for your portrait photography you will need to pay your session fee in advance to put your session on the schedule.
- We will schedule a time for a consultation. This can be a sit down consultation at my residential studio or if need be over the phone. This is the time to discuss clothing, location, type of portrait, special needs, etc. If there are any additional fees, such as entrance fees to your selected location, mileage fees for distant locations, etc. you will pay them at this time.
- We will meet at the designated location and have a blast creating your portrait. We will all laugh and have a great time together!
- Within a week you can expect to see your portraits.
- We will schedule a time for you to come into the studio where we will project your images in a slide show and go through the vetting process.
- While you are waiting to come in please email photographs of where you might like to hang your portraits. Use a tape measure or hang a piece of paper on the wall to get an idea of the sizes you would like.
- This is the time to order your portraits. It is important that the decision makers attend so that you can make your decision.We love children, but this is a good time for you to hire a sitter. You will not want any distractions while you make your decisions.
- To start your order we require at least a 50% down payment. The balance is required to pick up your order. You can make installments if you like. Our delivery is normally 4 weeks from your first payment. (Our albums take longer because they are printed in Italy.) If you have a special need let us know we will do what we can to accommodate you.